Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I'm not.

This was really only his second good season in the eredivise, the other being at Twente. And it was the first time he made a real impact in europe.

I'm not at all convinced we should be taking a player who is 26/27 and only played in Holland.

I'm counting 5 consecutive good seasons.

Swerve any player who has an “entourage”.
As footballers acting like Pogba and being brands becomes more and more common the old school supporters are going to really struggle. I mean the NBA has done this over the last decade and it's where football is going too.

Malcom would be a great signing.

Hard to tell really in the French league. Quite similar to Zouma so makes sense. Probably better options though.
Think he'd be great as a cheaper backup and occasional starter if we want to press high at times. Quick, very active for a CB, and very strong. Not super tall, but a good defender nonetheless. Don't like that he had injury problems last year as although I think Mina will do well in a starting role this year, he's been a bit injury prone, too.

I really don't see the need for a big-money winger when we need a striker

Can move Richarlison infield or move Bernard behind the striker if we get another reliable wide player. At the moment our two first choice wife options are arguably not in their best positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back