Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is so versatile it took until the spring for him to be tried out in Theos position even though he (theo) had bombed for the previous 6 months.

Bernard and DCL were getting more game time than him, I do not know why, it is just an interesting thing to have happened

Bombed? He scored 10 goals in the league before we moved him to the right wing.

He is so versatile it took until the spring for him to be tried out in Theos position even though he (theo) had bombed for the previous 6 months.

Bernard and DCL were getting more game time than him, I do not know why, it is just an interesting thing to have happened
He played more than both DCL and Bernard

I think the case for Malcom as an excellent player has already been made by others smarter than me; all this stuff about progressing the ball up the pitch via runs sounds great, and the eye-test would suggest we haven't had a player truly capable of doing that since Barkley used to run from deep. However, I don't think the fact that he would play where Richarlison found his best form (right wing) is as big a problem as people make out. Richarlison isn't likely to stay with the club very long if he keeps up his rate of return over the next few years, so to get Malcom in now seems like clever long term planning to me. Fingers crossed we can get it done

He played more than both DCL and Bernard
aaargh, not during the period in question.

Bernard didnt start the season for yonks and dcl was on the bench a large period early on.Only when the team settled they both were pretty much starters every game.

aaargh, not during the period in question.

Bernard didnt start the season for yonks and dcl was on the bench a large period early on.Only when the team settled they both were pretty much starters every game.
Richarlison started 32 league games. He was suspended for 2 and hurt for 1. So that's 32 of 35 starts and subbed on in the other 3. There was no point that he wasn't an automatic selection.

Richarlison started 32 league games. He was suspended for 2 and hurt for 1. So that's 32 of 35 starts and subbed on in the other 3. There was no point that he wasn't an automatic selection.
Yeh for the first 15 games or so he played nearly every minute. Then it all became very erratic as to where heplayed and how long. Once he replaced Theo it was back to regular game time and settled position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back