Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you said we could have Zaha for 30 Million I'd obviously choose him over Malcolm right now because he's got experience in the Premier League and I'm willing to bet we could still sell him on for a profit in a few years time, so it's a future investment as well as someone we can benefit from right now. Like I've said, I rate Zaha, I just don't think he represents value for money when compared to Malcolm

If it's 30 for Malcolm and 60 for Zaha, then I'll go for Malcolm because there's a greater upside to signing the younger player, especially if we can develop him and then sell him for a decent profit

Lets just sign both :)

But what if Zaha is the better player?

Right now he is the better player, but we don't know how good Malcolm is going to be

There are positives and negatives that come with signing either of them, and after weighing them all up I'm leaning towards Malcolm

Again, I feel I MUST stress that I think Zaha is a good player, I just think he doesn't really represent value for money to us at this current juncture in time, whereas Malcolm (Though obviously more of a gamble) does

We’re leaving it late ish lol
Tick tock. We need cover at CB, Mina isn't reliable injuries wise. Also up front we are desperate for a striker who can score 15 + goals. Zaha might be able to play there but he isn't that. Then we have Delph currently replacing Gana which has weakened us. We need someone there too. So much to do. I am not liking the way this is panning out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back