Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Malcom to Dortmund

No Zaha

Its sounding like either Neres or no one and we are screwed ladies and gents.
Do you know what I would just take Kean, a CM and CB at this stage. We can probably get by on the wings. As much as I would like one we need to be realistic those are the key positions for me. Sig can also play off a wing at times or Kean as a wide forward if we need to rotate.

Do you know what I would just take Kean, a CM and CB at this stage. We can probably get by on the wings.

Not for me mate, 1 injury to Richarlison or Bernard and its Walcott or Bolasie in the starting 11. We desperately need a winger and ideally cover at RB.

One thing I will say is if this window proves to be mediocre Brands will lose a hella lotta goodwill from those who hold him up on a pedestal as some sort of God.

So Malcom to Dortmund

No Zaha

Its sounding like either Neres or no one and we are screwed ladies and gents.

Oh come on you’re actually believing the Kopite Rag? The one who have been denying every, that’s EVERY, player link we’ve had in the past few weeks from Leao to Malcom and so forth

What you mean all those players we haven’t signed?

The ones that far more credible journalists have said are goers than the no nothings at the Manc Echo, if it was that lot though there’d be multiple posts a day saying what said player was having for breakfast or showing selfie pics of their partners

God, I couldn't stand watching Stephen Hunt playing for Ireland, dunno would I have coped if I had to every week with Everton, and I was always a Pienaar fan, it's a funny old game, different strokes for different folks.

I felt like that about killer Kildare, yet he remains fondly remembered here, was such a good trier but massively limited footballer.

I liked hunt he was all energy and engine he’d never give the opposition a moment, he was a tough nut to, kill you stone dead.

There must be a class thread to on Jimmy Bullard somewhere too I was all for signing him at the time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back