Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we're 11 days from the end of the summer transfer window; apart from Delph in we're no further forward than last season having also lost a player and with Gueye and maybe Richarlison to go; we're giving away players like Schneiderlin for nothing when incoming funds are crucial for us to go out and spend; the manager is now saying he is disappointed with the preseason and the state of the squad and needs 5 more in...I dont know, maybe you see the positives in all that, but I dont.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

I have reservations over Zaha. Possibly he could flop at an inflated price.

Do we need Gabamin if we do get Tousart? I feel like it's better to get a CB by trade, not a utility man.

Kean is the most exciting transfer target in a good while.

I think Gabamin could be our Centre back option.

Kean, Zaha and Richarlison as a front three would be amazing.

Well, we're 11 days from the end of the summer transfer window; apart from Delph in we're no further forward than last season having also lost a player and with Gueye and maybe Richarlison to go; we're giving away players like Schneiderlin for nothing when incoming funds are crucial for us to go out and spend; the manager is now saying he is disappointed with the preseason and the state of the squad and needs 5 more in...I dont know, maybe you see the positives in all that, but I dont.
Richarlison to go? Link?

For one, the Richarlison rumours are completely rubbish if you ask me. As for Gana, he's still here, isn't he? Why only believe the negative stories. Every big player out must be automatically true, but every report of good players being brought in are brushed aside. Really, has there ever been a single day in your life you woke up with a smile?

[QUE Well, we're 11 days from the end of the summer transfer window; apart from Delph in we're no further forward than last season having also lost a player and with Gueye and maybe Richarlison to go; we're giving away players like Schneiderlin for nothing when incoming funds are crucial for us to go out and spend; the manager is now saying he is disappointed with the preseason and the state of the squad and needs 5 more in...I dont know, maybe you see the positives in all that, but I dont.
[/QUOTE]

I haven’t read anywhere or seen anything that suggests even in the slightest Richarlison is getting sold Dave.

Can you at least let people wake up properly before you start fishing lol

Go on then who ? With experience to hit ground running - 11 days and not a plethora of CB being linked. I don't like or suggest we actually sign him but think will be somebody of that stature.

There a million centre halves across the footballing globe who aren’t Chris Smalling. It’s Marcel and Marcos job to get us one who isn’t a Chris Smalling, not mine. Do you honestly think Marcel has rocked up,to Marcel and suggested he’s booked a big’un called Chris Smalling?

For one, the Richarlison rumours are completely rubbish if you ask me. As for Gana, he's still here, isn't he? Why only believe the negative stories. Every big player out must be automatically true, but every report of good players being brought in are brushed aside. Really, has there ever been a single day in your life you woke up with a smile?
Even if Richarlison story is rubbish and Gueye stays (he wont) we are in need of 4/5 signings.

Whatever

Just be th sbkfuk

I haven’t read anywhere or seen anything that suggests even in the slightest Richarlison is getting sold Dave.

Can you at least let people wake up properly before you start fishing lol
....when I last looked on the forum last night it was buzzing with that rumour, so that's why I mentioned it.

If only we took September to March off... including the January window to prepare .. Oh wait...

11 days till the window shuts. We have had a poor pre season results wise and certainly performance wise. At present our squad is weaker then last year. I like your positive spin on things but in reality we have every right to have concerns with the season less then 2 weeks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back