Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the source image
didn't realise Marcel was Face in the A-Team

291794-12715-faceman.jpg

Personally I don't think he'll want to come here. Completely guessing of course. He obviously loves the club, has been there since he was a kid apart from a season at United. By all accounts wants to stay in London and has said he would prefer a team with realistic aspirations of regular CL qualification. I think he'd struggle to persuade Palace owners to sell for £25m below their valuation of him because he is so desperate to come here.

I could be completely wrong. He may have spoken to Marcel/Marco who have told him of our expected purchases and he wants to be part of our project. Bit doubtful though hey?

This he’s got arsenal all over him

Just because sky say we have submitted a £55m bid doesn't actually make it true mate, or even show that we're interested in him.
I agree that the sky source saying we are in talks are generally rubbish or far from the mark...but when sky actually starts talking about actual amounts tells me that there is something in this story...now it doesn't mean that we will sign the player of course but at least we know there is interest on our side...

Just because sky say we have submitted a £55m bid doesn't actually make it true mate, or even show that we're interested in him.
Very true.. it's not like sky have a betting company to run.. those who control the news shouldn't be allowed to take bets on the news.. sky can make up anything slap it on a yellow ticker saying breaking news or sky sources understand.... and some people will have a bet on it... how is it even legal I'd love to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back