Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing was, loads of people were making their big ITK play that summer (and the one after) hoping to luck out - truly bizarre. Strangely enough it wasn't really until the likes of @Joey66 - not one for making it up - got involved that we actually did a few who had the inside track.

There's a few on here who, three years on, are still really sore about getting caught out on it.
One slice from FF who knows my older brother, has dedicated up with any information ATM......

This is dizzying with all the claim and counter claim. Ffs just sign some players we are desperate for bored to tears of the media circus. Kean and a CB are way more important at this moment. If we are bidding we obviously know Zaha wants to come if we aren't just move on. The whole Zaha thing feels like a distraction at this stage.

Make your mind up Dominic lol

In all fairness having read the piece from TS he said as far as he knew.

He's clearly just gone off what his source had told him. Now there's either a change from the club or the usuals (Joyce, Hunter etc) have now been given the info.

I don't think it's a case of him flipping as much as it genuinely is just him not having the same information so he went with an assumption/opinion off what he'd been told previously (which is probably the wrong thing to do).

This is dizzying with all the claim and counter claim. Ffs just sign some players we are desperate for bored to tears of the media circus. Kean and a CB are way more important at this moment. If we are bidding we obviously know Zaha wants to come if we aren't just move on offs. The whole Zaha thing feels like a distraction at this stage.

If Zaha comes in, then it takes a lot of pressure off Kean to be our main goalscorer.

I'm sure this has been done on here before, but is there a way of restructuring things to comply with FFP but which enables us to spend more money?

I know the obvious thing is to expand commercial deals to increase revenue, but I mean beyond that. I know that we have been bringing in money with player sales, but some of the fees that are being talked about for our targets combined with Silva reiterating that he needs at least 5 players makes me wonder how it could be done.

For example, could Moshiri, if he is now happy with the management team he has in place, write off a fraction of the debt of previous transfer windows by injecting more money? I would presume not, as otherwise City etc would be spending even more £££.

Anyone know??

This is dizzying with all the claim and counter claim. Ffs just sign some players we are desperate for bored to tears of the media circus. Kean and a CB are way more important at this moment. If we are bidding we obviously know Zaha wants to come if we aren't just move on offs. The whole Zaha thing feels like a distraction at this stage.
Do you not believe we’ve made a bid then?

Do you not believe we’ve made a bid then?
No idea mate, too many conflicting reports . But personally I think we need a striker and a CB and probably a Gana replacement more urgently. If we can get Zaha ok but I see it as a very expensive transfer if we are going for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back