Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel like Brands has an ace up his sleeve.

Bar Zaha, what other wing forwards would you say we have been linked with? I mean by a source worth mentioning.

Brands has got a Digne up his sleeve for the wider, im telling ya.
Wasn't Neres? Would follow the trend of it hitting the news, business being done behind the scenes, and then it resurfacing around closing time

Pulisic would’ve been perfect for us. I think the pressure to replace Hazard may see him struggle at Chelsea this season as well. Damn.
I also still don’t get the Malcom love. What has he done at Barca to warrant the hype/fees being reported?
He's actually been productive in his minutes at Barca. He just creates a lot of chances AND scores. Takes great care of the ball. Is strong on the ball, cuts inside to his left well, gets most of his shots on target - and he's not a big volume shot guy. Crosses, passes, he's good, man. I could see him cutting inside, getting by people, lots of square passes to Richy cutting inside and burying a bunch of goals. I think he's REALLY good.

Only other person I can think of that wasn't mentioned is *drum roll*
Inaki Williams..
He's an interesting player, but he's been playing almost strictly as a CF and he's right footed. He's on an interesting squad, doesn't get that many chances. Good shot when he takes it. Good size, strength, speed, but he really is more of a CF.

He's an interesting player, but he's been playing almost strictly as a CF and he's right footed. He's on an interesting squad, doesn't get that many chances. Good shot when he takes it. Good size, strength, speed, but he really is more of a CF.
Nope, he's a RW.

Nope, he's a RW.
2500 of his 3100 or so minutes this season were played as a CF. I know he played a bit of RW last year, looks about even with CF, but if he was so good at RW, any idea why they played him almost exclusively at CF this year? I personally have never seen him play anywhere by CF as I recall. Often stranded up front I might add.

What has malcom done at barcelona, well you could really ask the same question about gomes, digne and mina and you couldn't really complain about how 2 of them have worked out for us so far could you.
Not really. Gomes was one of the best players in the league at Valencia and Digne killed it on loan at Roma for a year.

But Malcom was amazing in Ligue 1 at Bordeaux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back