Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gay myself, but agree 100%. Don't want people with views like that anywhere near our club. EFC is a community, all of us with different backgrounds, ethnicities, sexuality and interests, but all with a love of the blues. This fella could be Messi, but I still wouldn't want that kind of thing here.

I think 99.99 percent of Evertonians feel the same, and it is what separates us from the rabble across the park

That's interesting and all, but think Marco is going to stick with the 4-3-3 or the 4-2-3-1. Same level of variablity there, too.

And Delph starting in any formation is not good enough, man. No chance.

Agreed, caught the mistake myself with Delph :)
Just not understanding the midfield links unless we go for a formation change, or sell all three of McCarthy, Besic and Schneiderlin? Or you reckon he really wants to have a flat midfield three if Siggy wasnt here?

Costa would be decent even if it was for one season. Rakitic is like is Croatian and their ultras are more or less of the same thoughts. It’s disgusting especially this day in age and clearly his apology was so he didn’t get a massive fine etc
Costa could be hurt for the entire season based on the two prior. He has 5 goals in the last two La Liga seasons. We should not be counting on someone like that. Athleti would gladly hand him to us for nothing, but if we want some experience at CF, that's not the way I think we should go. No one else has come in for him by all accounts. Think they were hoping some club from China would come in and take him.

Sell all three. Honestly. The first two are as good as gone anyways I think.
Just edited my original post after your reply, but my question was if the formation then would depend on whether or not Sigurdsson is playing? Meaning with Doucore we go 433, and with Siggy 4231? Just seems like an awful lot of money for someone to challenge our leading creative force?

Costa could be hurt for the entire season based on the two prior. He has 5 goals in the last two La Liga seasons. We should not be counting on someone like that. Athleti would gladly hand him to us for nothing, but if we want some experience at CF, that's not the way I think we should go. No one else has come in for him by all accounts. Think they were hoping some club from China would come in and take him.
Yeah suppose you’re right mate. Kean will be sound he has been learning from quality strikers at Juve so I have every faith the kid will be quality for us. I just think someone like costa would be a decent option when kean has a bad spell which may be likely due to his age and new league etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back