Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that Tomori will have been well known to Everton and all PL clubs such is their scouting network. If Brands and Silva reckon he could do a job for us then it's ok for me.

...apparently Paul Joyce says Chelsea have offered Centre Back, Fikayo Tomori to Everton on loan. I have no idea how accurate that is:

Jesus, could that have been worded any worse? Make it sound like we're getting Sidibe on loan from Chelsea and moise Kean is moving to Palace.

Think we're waiting till January on the CB, P

Maybe. But we definitely need one in now. If it's Tomori, with a view to getting a signing in January, okay, but we have weakened (and drastically so).

I agree with you that Zouma made plenty of errors last season, but he's a lot better than Tomori imo.

...well, if he comes in I suspect Tomori might not be the disaster you envisage but time will tell.

If he is as good as Zouma then Chelsea won’t send him to us.

Last year we have Zouma as one of the senior cb. We either get him back or get someone similar, if not better.

Shall just go for Llorente if Zouma is not coming back. If he chooses to stay and see if he will be a starter there then so be it.

The only thing that gives me hope is that so far Brands hasn’t seemed to bid for players purely in hope. He has pretty much signed anyone he’s gone in for once a bid has been confirmed or moved in. Zaha and Doucoure are the only ones where we seem to be trying to get a deal done against their clubs will (Zouma for example, we pulled back as soon as it became clear Chelsea weren’t for doing a deal)?

There must be a list of alternate targets & contact made with their clubs in the event Zouma, Doucouré & Zaha are unobtainable.

Zouma > Llorente
Doucouré > Sangare
Zaha > Neres / Lozano

Don Marcel will deliver, 100% assured.

Neres and Sangaré would take time to bed in but could be very useful for us.

I would ideally take Zaha and Sangaré

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back