Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....Jason Burt from the Telegraph says Everton will respond to Zaha’s (not Zouma’s) transfer request with an improved offer before transfer deadline and he understands it will be a ‘very big bid’.

Hard to get your head around the fact tomorrow Everton will likely be signing a player for 85-90 Million.... Mad stuff.... Feels like such a fee should be getting us a much better player though, like one of the candidates for Ballon d'ór... I'd be much more excited if we were after Sane...

Daily post reporting Zaha is frustrated with the club for possibly pricing him out of a move and not respecting his wishes.

Sounds like those follows on Instagram between Zaha and Kean were genuine and Zaha really thought he was leaving for Goodison at that point

Not to doom monger the prospective outlandish spending, particularly of we land Zaha, Doucoure etc, but these things always balance out, and I'm sure Richarlison will be high up on the elite club's radars for a huge bid next year... FFP isn't a concern with some of the talent we have and the ages of such players comjng into their prime...

Marcel and Marco's purchases are also shrewd investments

Surely the bid will be less if he’s handed in a transfer request?
I've never understood that thinking. Why would Palace suddenly take less? If the rumours are true that they have already gone against an agreement with Zaha about letting him leave if a decent offer comes in then why would a transfer request change thier stance?
Palace are in serious danger of a relegation battle if we get Zaha. They know this. They are negotiating for thier survival right now. Tbh i don't blame them either.

They must be destroyed though sadly. UTFT.

If we land Zaha and a decent CB, even on loan, it would have been a fantastic window. If we have also managed to tie down a January move for the young Brazilian lad, then it would just have been off the scale.

I'm not convinced we need another centre mid tbh but if we bring in another quality player there I won't be complaining.

Fully expecting the Reiner talk to dry up and disappear in to a vacuum of undiluted nothingness come the end of the window.

I'm sure we had a similar link a few seasons ago to another South American wonder kid where the same thing happened.

If we do actually agree a deal for him I'll be shocked. Especially for 40m on top of us signing Zaha, if it happens.

Not to doom monger the prospective outlandish spending, particularly of we land Zaha, Doucoure etc, but these things always balance out, and I'm sure Richarlison will be high up on the elite club's radars for a huge bid next year... FFP isn't a concern with some of the talent we have and the ages of such players comjng into their prime...

Marcel and Marco's purchases are also shrewd investments
That’s not doom mongering that’s being realistic. Doom mongering is asking what if after all these signings and Silva’s can’t get the team to finish above 8th again and gets knocked out of the cup by a 3rd division team and all the signings flop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back