Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He was always a contingency plan.

He was like plan E.

We need cover at CB, is he even worse than Zouma?

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Funes Mori was better than Rojo and probably still is.
At this moment ,and I’m aware that a lot could still happen to change my mind, I haven’t been impressed with Brands performance.
It grieves me to say this as I had high hopes.
Still as I say there is still time and everything may look different by 5.

Rojo on loan or for less than 10m and reasonable wages....meh, not the worst thing.

Rojo for 25m....that is crazier than Maguire for 80m.

Fair to say Luiz to Arsenal was unforseen and put the monkey wrench into our either/or Zouma/Tomori plan. Stuff like that happens, but reacting with 25m for Rojo would be irresponsible. Better to just go with Holgate and Gibson (and Gbamin) as cover.

Hopefully Zaha/Bergwijn happen today to lessen the sting. If not this thread could be priceless in about 3.5 hours.

Funes Mori was better than Rojo and probably still is.
At this moment ,and I’m aware that a lot could still happen to change my mind, I haven’t been impressed with Brands performance.
It grieves me to say this as I had high hopes.
Still as I say there is still time and everything may look different by 5.

Really, 1 player out of everything hes done is enough for you to say you havent been impressed?

Hes just signed the best 19 year old in world football for 25p.

Ed Aarons

Ed Aarons
Wilfried Zaha’s future remains up in the air as the final hours of the transfer window approach, although it seems likely he will now stay at Crystal Palace. Zaha handed in a transfer request on Wednesday after Everton’s bid of £70m plus James McCarthy on a permanent deal and Cenk Tosun on loan was rejected by Palace, with sources saying the deal was dead. But after a furious Zaha handed in a transfer request, it is understood Palace considered reviving the move and began searching for replacements, with Rennes winger Ismaila Sarr and CSKA Moscow striker Fyodor Chalov their preferred targets. But with not much time remaining to secure those deals, it appears at this stage that the Ivory Coast forward will not leave Selhurst Park because no club has matched Palace’s valuation. There have been reports that he had missed training this morning, although it is understood that he was in the gym preparing for Saturday’s first game of the season - against Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back