Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a rival fan looking in on here I would laughing my bits off what a bunch of cry babies

Some serious bedwetters in here today

Some saying we worse off quality wise and 10th at best !!! That’s when you know that heads have truly fallen off and people looking for attention.

The quality in the squad has improved especially with Kean it’s been a good window despite the Rojo thing
10th at best is a bit of a stretch but there's a fairly strong argument that we're worse off quality wise in all honesty. It's certainly debatable.

No insider trading here! But... I have a feeling that, soon we’re about to hear news about Palace signing a replacement, (Sarr) and Zaha being reported on Merseyside.
Might be way off like.

From the excitement of Zaha, Iwobi, Doucoure and a centre half to.....

Rojo

I feel we have done pretty well this window, but when I see the above names being mentioned I got a tad excited, so I will somewhat underwhelmed if we don't get another player in of a high calibre.

Come on Brandolf get the through the door.

I'm starting to sadly accept that Rojo is going to be the only addition today. Slightly underwhelming after the delight of Moise Kean and the hope of Zaha. I wish we had just shut up shop and said that there wasn't the quality available right now at the right price to improve the squad. Rojo certainly doesn't 'improve' us he is adding a body in terms of cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back