Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myers did openly say it was his guess we'd go for Rodrigo.

I reckon the interest was there myself. But he's a player the wrong side of 30 who's just found it too hard to turn down the money Saudi are offering.

Probably was interest mate, but that fact is I reckon you know more than he does. He simply doesn't have a clue about anything related to Everton, his ITK status is at the same level as my 66 year old mum who hates football and when I mention Dyche she thinks I'm talking about some kind of hoover.

Probably was interest mate, but that fact is I reckon you know more than he does. He simply doesn't have a clue about anything related to Everton, his ITK status is at the same level as my 66 year old mum who hates football and when I mention Dyche she thinks I'm talking about some kind of hoover.

Any of us are more ITK than Alan Myers just from reading @Tofeenut post a sequence of random words once every 3 weeks in the summer months.

Does anyone else think it's weird that our transfer targets are never consistent? Like, we go for a player in January but miss out. Surely, we'd go for the same player in the next window? It's like we completely forget about being interested in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back