Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re small, you make up for it with positioning and effort. He has neither when it comes to heading the ball

…..ha, ha. Osman had a terrific leap and scored some magnificent headers. I think there was one against Man City when he got clobbered after meeting it. What a genius of a player he was. Look at this for positioning and effort;

I just can’t believe how bad Maupay is to be Frank. He is actually good at nothing

I hate that thing he does where he “drops deep” but it doesn’t actually lead to anything, just one touch passes it straight back to one of the centre backs. It’s like he’s trying to get his touches and pass completion numbers up so he can pretend he’s a “link player” but he doesn’t actually link anything, there’s no purpose to him doing it. I genuinely can’t think of a more pointless footballer. We’d be no worse off playing with 10 men.

I hate that thing he does where he “drops deep” but it doesn’t actually lead to anything, just one touch passes it straight back to one of the centre backs. It’s like he’s trying to get his touches and pass completion numbers up so he can pretend he’s a “link player” but he doesn’t actually link anything, there’s no purpose to him doing it. I genuinely can’t think of a more pointless footballer. We’d be no worse off playing with 10 men.
I am considering him the worst signing we have ever made which is some achievement. It actually makes me mad

Dyche historically has usually played with two physically imposing lads as his front two,so Icheanacho doesn't seem to fit the model,has he scored more than a few headers in his whole career?
I don't think he has to be honest, he just doesn't seem to be a Dyche type player.

Dyche historically has usually played with two physically imposing lads as his front two,so Icheanacho doesn't seem to fit the model,has he scored more than a few headers in his whole career?
I don't think he has to be honest, he just doesn't seem to be a Dyche type player.

Have you ever watched football? Jay Rodriguez is massive. Ings isn’t exactly a lamp post but he is stocky, powerful and uses his body well. They are both exactly the prototype of forward that Sean Dyche likes, they both play back to goal very well and like a physical battle.
Jay Rodriguez is worse than Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back