Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danjuma announcement Sunday 8pm

You came into the arena with your net and harpoon and looked like a champion. Little did we know you purchased your harpoon from the bargain bucket section of B&Q and got absolutely mauled by a Lion.

You may have lost an arm, you may have lost a leg, but you survived and crawled out of the arena with your heart still beating. What you did lose and what can never be found again, is your reputation as a true ITK.

Stand down now brave warrior, you gave it your all but fell short.

RIP ITK 136 - The Reveeler
Born 19.7.23
Died 23.7.23

You came into the arena with your net and harpoon and looked like a champion. Little did we know you purchased your harpoon from the bargain bucket section of B&Q and got absolutely mauled by a Lion.

You may have lost an arm, you may have lost a leg, but you survived and crawled out of the arena with your heart still beating. What you did lose and what can never be found again, is your reputation as a true ITK.

Stand down now brave warrior, you gave it your all but fell short.

RIP ITK 136 - The Reveeler
Born 19.7.23
Died 23.7.23
Am proposing a 3 strike rule...3 strikes of duff info should see you get permo ban.

I don’t doubt it but CB isn’t the area we desperately need (and we can’t fix everything in one window so the focus has to be the attack). I’d rather we take a chance on the lad we’re getting back from loan start to cover the defence. In theory, Branthwaite is the exact profile we need; left footed, comfortable on the ball and tall - all at no outlay cost and relatively low wages.
wE STILL NEED AT LEAST ONE cb TBH

STUPID CAPS

I'm pleased about Danjuma but worry that if he is not half decent from the off then the fans will turn against him. He's built up next to no goodwill and we can be an impatient lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back