Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
wE STILL NEED AT LEAST ONE cb TBH

STUPID CAPS
I didn’t say we didn’t need a CB, but if we have cash it needs to be on a striker as the immediate priority. No matter what people think of them, Keane, Godfrey, Holgate and now Branthwaite are all available. I don’t see how we can add a CB without selling one or two there, our squad is so bloated, that’s been a huge issue for years

Midfield needs looking at too unfortunately. Iwobi, Doucoure and Gana will be off to AFCON. Can't see us wanting to pay Spurs £10m, so can probably rule out Dele. You would think Gomes and Gbamin will be off.

So unless I have forgotten someone, that will see us try to get through January either just James Garner to play CM.
I think the middle of park can be addressed in Jan or next summer maybe...just my very humble opinion.

Wide areas and up top where imperative and hopefully we fully address that in the coming weeks. Am comfortable with the middle at this moment in time.

I'd watch out for that m8, I got a lovingly 'Middle Finger reaction' for saying the same kind of thing regarding Bobble after the young deal.

Theses ITK's do have there following out there. Your name is probably doing the rounds between them now...
I doubt the man himself cares about an internet tit like me crap posting, but he does have some hardcore devotees

Good news today. Squad is starting to look sufficiently different, just need to get maupay out and a striker in and I’m feeling more confident we’ll finish a bit higher next season.
I know its only a friendly, but watching the highlights of the wigan game and the sheer exasperation in the commentators voices everytime he fluffed something in the box was quite telling.

I know its only a friendly, but watching the highlights of the wigan game and the sheer exasperation in the commentators voices everytime he fluffed something in the box was quite telling.
It’s painful to watch for anyone that cares!!

Maybe another winger to give us options and Maupay replaced with a proper striker and we’re there or thereabouts.

- I’d get dele out on loan this season to see how he gets on before we play him anymore games and Gbamin then replace anyone else who leaves/sold.
Feels like a decent clear out this year which is what we’ve been crying out for…👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back