Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
2140B8E7-7C9E-4D73-A46A-EA2C3869E398.webp

You want to be an ITK, you have to be as vague as possible so you can rain make folk from every possible angle

I went off them, as soon as their audience grew they placed the majority of their output behind Patreon when beforehand it didn’t stop them making the content accessible to everyone.

I get it, they want to make a few quid, invest in a studio , do some night outs for fans etc. That’s sound but at least be straight talking about it instead of being sensitive.

Nothing imminent and no money left after signing Danjuma according to Bobble's mate. Let's see who has the right of it amongst the Twitter ITKs. Think I know the answer.View attachment 219029

He knows little mate.

One of the main reason's why I am contemplating starting up a Patreon account (apart from making some extra pocket money) is so I can publically call out these chancers in the EFC social media world who have played a big part in turning online Evertonians into doom mongering bedwetters.

He knows little mate.

One of the main reason's why I am contemplating starting up a Patreon account (apart from making some extra pocket money) is so I can publically call out these chancers in the EFC social media world who have played a big part in turning online Evertonians into doom mongering bedwetters.
So they're to blame for both my state of mind and the state of my mattress? Swines. Go get 'em

He knows little mate.

I remember when you used to blag to be itk not long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back