Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

He knows little mate.

One of the main reason's why I am contemplating starting up a Patreon account (apart from making some extra pocket money) is so I can publically call out these chancers in the EFC social media world who have played a big part in turning online Evertonians into doom mongering bedwetters.
Ooh big man, sure they’re terrified at that thought

Ah, at the end of the day im wrong more than most, so it was mostly tongue in cheek.

But it winds me up the way Myers is blatantly lying and duping good blues.

It’s gonna be dead funny when we sign someone on like the 22nd August and Myers pops up and goes “SEEEE I told you there was a second signing imminent *taps nose*”

lol

YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING
I believe that our obnoxious, incompetent board have run the club into the ground so we are a financial disaster, whilst also lining their own pockets. I believe that most of our funding was coming from Usmanov and had since been pulled. I also believe it costs a lot of money to build a new stadium.

So, when it comes to an extremely negative view of our finances, yes I do believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back