Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said the same thing when he left.

Imagine he was this mystery player which has been banded about ? Won't be like, but wishful thinking
There is no mystery player.

Myers lied and what he will do is keep saying ongoing till we sign somebody, then he will say "It was them".

If I owned this forum I would ban anybody who posted tweets from Myers and that little brummie ferret who bums bobble.

Myers lied and what he will do is keep saying ongoing till we sign somebody, then he will say "It was them".

If I owned this forum I would ban anybody who posted tweets from Myers and that little brummie ferret who bums bobble.
Well said.

He knows little mate.

One of the main reason's why I am contemplating starting up a Patreon account (apart from making some extra pocket money) is so I can publically call out these chancers in the EFC social media world who have played a big part in turning online Evertonians into doom mongering bedwetters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA please

@nsno-chris

Agh... ok, grim ☹

Yeh, would be a good idea to try and filter out or block some of the bs and the posters

Midfield needs looking at too unfortunately. Iwobi, Doucoure and Gana will be off to AFCON. Can't see us wanting to pay Spurs £10m, so can probably rule out Dele. You would think Gomes and Gbamin will be off.

So unless I have forgotten someone, that will see us try to get through January with just James Garner to play CM.
I don't think Doucoure will be going, hasn't he only got something like 2 caps? Rumours of a falling out with the coach. Unless that's all been sorted out?

He knows little mate.

One of the main reason's why I am contemplating starting up a Patreon account (apart from making some extra pocket money) is so I can publically call out these chancers in the EFC social media world who have played a big part in turning online Evertonians into doom mongering bedwetters.

Who else would join your Patreon account ?

Please don’t say the poor lost inadequates, who you claim follow you on Twitter.

Danjuma announcement Sunday 8pm
laughing-smug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back