Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

What about Dominic Solanke from Bournemouth? Not World Class but could do a job
11DOGS1-superJumbo.webp

Well I’ve seen how this dance plays out plenty of times being an Evertonian for 40 years BUT it’s the Premier league.. surely that tips the scales in our favour?

Also, we’ll soon be heading into our shiny new 53000 stadium whilst Atalanta have just finished renovated their stadium to a whopping 23100!

Wouldn’t that sway you? I mean there are bigger stadia in league 1..

But yeah, he’ll probably end up there

Atalanta just loaned a center forward to Cosenza of Serie B. I hope it’s not to make room for Toure.

So let's say this is all real and we get him. Do we think we'd still go after Gnonto as well, and further would Gray help fund Toure's transfer, or Gnonto's?

I think we get Gnonto and say we get this lad too, I think that could be us mostly done for incomings. I do think Barkley will be back, whether we like it or not and maybe try to get CB in for cover on loan or something probably someone like Eric Dier late in the window. I think some of the returns from loans will be "new signings" as well, just how it would be.

With all that being said this is how I see the "additions" going this window for us, Young, Danjuma, Toure, Gnonto, Barkley, loan CB, free backup keeper + Branthwaite, Dele and probably Gomes all becoming people to use in the squad. It's definitely an improvement on last year, that's the least we can say, the depth probably isn't great but there'd probably be decent first 11.
Yeah think if we do get gnonto and toure then as you say. Will be the club trying to get more out gomes gbamin. Holgate and maupay will all try and move out to try bring in a cm and cb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back