Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Sarr was leaving like :/

Let’s just hope that Toure decides it’s us over Atalanta. I like Atalanta but as someone has rightly pointed out they’re aren’t a big club with a massive following. Everton are.

Our lack of success and our last two relegation battles have knocked us down a peg or three but we still have an opportunity here to sign a good talented young player. The reality is even if he flops here we will still be able to move him on Kean style. I am actually quite happy with the names we are being linked with. I read a quote at the end of the season that Dyche wanted to focus on young, quick, attacking players.

If we end up with Gnoto, Danjuma, Toure, I don’t think think anyone can argue that window is a good one. Young can cover left back and right, Garner can cover right back, just my concern is centre back. I feel like we need Holgate/Godfrey gone and one more decent centre back.

I knew Sarr was leaving like :/

Let’s just hope that Toure decides it’s us over Atalanta. I like Atalanta but as someone has rightly pointed out they’re aren’t a big club with a massive following. Everton are.

Our lack of success and our last two relegation battles have knocked us down a peg or three but we still have an opportunity here to sign a good talented young player. The reality is even if he flops here we will still be able to move him on Kean style. I am actually quite happy with the names we are being linked with. I read a quote at the end of the season that Dyche wanted to focus on young, quick, attacking players.

If we end up with Gnoto, Danjuma, Toure, I don’t think think anyone can argue that window is a good one. Young can cover left back and right, Garner can cover right back, just my concern is centre back. I feel like we need Holgate/Godfrey gone and one more decent centre back.
Cm aswell gana iwobi dacoure could all be going acon so we do need cover in that area. But agree would give us fans some positive news also i like toure and danjuma have been kt palyers, finally letting the dof take control and work with dyche to create a team

Clocks ticking probably need at least 3 more imo , wanted to do business early pre season stuff doesn't look good hope I'm wrong

Generally speaking this Toure is the right profile for what we need to do. But I just don’t see how we can put 40m into any single player even if it is spread over multiple years of payments.
Hearing Bill’s on the phone to NatWest now, looking at remortgaging his casa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back