Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been burned before by YT videos goat, no harm in being wary.

I agree though, he doesnt ever really look in control of the ball, but we aren't Zatara and wont make his claim "bUt I'Ve WaYcHeD lA lIGA FoR yEaRs" and pretend we know every inch of his game.

Ive already posted what ive seen of him.

Not sure why youre referencing me.

So let's say this is all real and we get him. Do we think we'd still go after Gnonto as well, and further would Gray help fund Toure's transfer, or Gnonto's?

I think we get Gnonto and say we get this lad too, I think that could be us mostly done for incomings. I do think Barkley will be back, whether we like it or not and maybe try to get CB in for cover on loan or something probably someone like Eric Dier late in the window. I think some of the returns from loans will be "new signings" as well, just how it would be.

With all that being said this is how I see the "additions" going this window for us, Young, Danjuma, Toure, Gnonto, Barkley, loan CB, free backup keeper + Branthwaite, Dele and probably Gomes all becoming people to use in the squad. It's definitely an improvement on last year, that's the least we can say, the depth probably isn't great but there'd probably be decent first 11.

Get El Bilal + Gnonto and we'd be very close to completing a long term first 11.

If they are in my kane means they might not be pursuing Hojlund, which means Atalanta don't have the need/funds to go for toure.

Maybe
1690161401490.webp

Looks like Elye Wahi in talks with Chelsea.

Aside from El Bilal, the other 2 I mentioned were Jonathan David and Folarin Balogun.

If we dont get El Bilal then hopefully we move onto those two.

Aside from El Bilal, the other 2 I mentioned were Jonathan David and Folarin Balogun.

Atalanta will swoop in with Hojlund money so im expecting dissapointment there but this is good indicator in a sense that we have some chips in the game and plan b by the looks of it👍

David is being courted by a number of clubs in the Prem apparently. Utd, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Newcastle. He wants Champions League football so I guess it rules a couple out. Teams in Italy are in for him too.

Very strange considering he's on a free. Poor move from him imo.

Would have thought he’d have offers from Saudi tbh …

I’d take him but his wages would be huge and he’s already 30.

As a player he is easily goo enjoigh to get into our team.

Some of the figures quoted for gray seem low, one story I read said £7m, I don’t get the point in us selling for that low a fee. It should be more in the £12m to £15m, at least then we could sign someone else.

I can’t think of any prem players that go for 7m

It’s far to low and with is only paying 1.7m for him I would rather keep him than sell at that price….. even tho I don’t want him in the starting 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back