Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the cinema last night and woken up this morning to all this El Bilal talk. Not a chance if Atalanta are in for him surely?

Him and Almeria will probably string it along for a while until the Hojlund deal to Utd is concluded. Just worried that it is another Everton phantom transfer that we chase all summer knowing full well we don't stand a chance. Then panic buy someone rubbish at the end.

Hope not though, but there seems little reason to hope.
Anything good on today at the pictures?

When you consider we got nothing for say the likes of Bolaise or Walcott - its a good deal all round mate, hes out of contract in 11 months.
its also why we really should be looking to put Iwobi & Doucoure this window... but we obviously can't because our amazing recruitment team has taken 24 months to find a number 9 and so far come up empty.

its also why we really should be looking to put Iwobi & Doucoure this window... but we obviously can't because our amazing recruitment team has taken 24 months to find a number 9 and so far come up empty.

The Duke is to influential in my opinion mate, we have to take that risk in my opinion, i wont be surprised to see him sign on beyond this season myself and hope he does.

Iwobi we should be looking at, but not unless we have someone lined up to repalce him - there is a fee in him and he costs alot of money every year. If it was me id be looking to flip him for someone like Nidiye or JWP - if finances stretched.

Surprised there hasn't been any Saudi interest in Iwobi at 15 -20 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back