Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is true. I like Gray but he should definitely move on and we need the money. But mainly I want more players to turn down offers from the murderous Saudis

Be almost a 1000% profit mate - overall that's a good return. Good move for the lad, good move for us, good move for Palace.

Could you improve on him in player trading, say if you swapped him for Gnoto or Harrison for a few million on that fee - absolutely.

At the cinema last night and woken up this morning to all this El Bilal talk. Not a chance if Atalanta are in for him surely?

Him and Almeria will probably string it along for a while until the Hojlund deal to Utd is concluded. Just worried that it is another Everton phantom transfer that we chase all summer knowing full well we don't stand a chance. Then panic buy someone rubbish at the end.

Hope not though, but there seems little reason to hope.

At the cinema last night and woken up this morning to all this El Bilal talk. Not a chance if Atalanta are in for him surely?

Him and Almeria will probably string it along for a while until the Hojlund deal to Utd is concluded. Just worried that it is another Everton phantom transfer that we chase all summer knowing full well we don't stand a chance. Then panic buy someone rubbish at the end.

Hope not though, but there seems little reason to hope.
Barbie any good?

Morning mates.

Welcome to the 24th July Everton transfer show…..

I’ve tried to bundle together as many of the transfer rumours flying around, combining them into one bite size and heart burn inducing portion for your dining pleasure.

I make some apology for some of the sources and articles used.

Everton are reportedly set to rival Atalanta BC for the signature of Almeria striker El Bilal Toure this summer.

The 21-year-old only joined Almeria last summer, penning a six-year contract until 2028, and he scored seven goals in 21 La Liga appearances in his debut campaign in 2022-23.

Nevertheless, Toure has caught the eye of a number of clubs this summer including Everton, who are on the hunt for a new number nine to provide competition for injury-prone Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

Everton view Leicester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho as an alternative to Almeria forward El Bilal Toure, reports FootballTransfers. Everton are on the lookout for attacking additions this summer and Leicester City’s Iheanacho, 26, has been linked with a summer move to Goodison Park.

It comes after the Foxes’ relegation from the Premier League and Iheanacho had had a number of suitors since. But FootballTransfers now say that The Toffees’ preferred choice striker this summer is Toure.

Everton have been in contact with Chelsea about signing midfielder Conor Gallagher as a number of Premier League clubs are battling to sign him, according to Dean Jones. The former Eurosport journalist said on 23 July that the Toffees have held the longest interest in the England international in an attempt to persuade him to make the move to Goodison Park.

Despite the addition of Stewart, Lancs Live understands North End are still pursuing a deal for Tom Cannon. The Everton striker was pictured at the match on Saturday and Lowe is still hopeful PNE will get his signature, should Sean Dyche's side sanction a loan.

Marseille are continuing to work on a deal to snare Everton target Iliman Ndiaye away from Sheffield United this summer, it has been claimed in France.

Ndiaye has a year left on his Sheffield United contract and has been heavily linked with a move away from the club.

Everton have been keeping tabs on him but Marseille are the ones who are doing all the running in the transfer saga at the moment.

West Ham united can sign Everton winger Demarai Gray this summer for just £10 million. According to reports Fulham have joined West Ham in the race to sign Demarai Gray, with Everton demanding £10 million for the 27-year-old in the summer transfer window.

There have been “mixed messages” from Elland Road and Goodison Park over a rejected £15million bid from Everton for Italian international attacker Wilfred Gnonto, according to Phil Hay on The Square Ball on Friday (21 July), but the transfer links are extensive and Jacobs believes that deal is still “one to watch” this summer.

Speaking to GIVEMESPORT, the CBS journalist said: “I expect Leeds to be really busy and I think that there’ll still be some other outgoings. I think that Gnonto to Everton is one to watch.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back