Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, IF this is true, all Toure's camp have to do is sit on our offer for another week, wait for Utd to sign Hojlund and then go back to Almeria with a bit more money and all parties are happy - apart from Everton.

I really would be amazed if he ends up here. Absolutely amazed.
Screenshot_20230724_185151_Twitter.webp

So, IF this is true, all Toure's camp have to do is sit on our offer for another week, wait for Utd to sign Hojlund and then go back to Almeria with a bit more money and all parties are happy - apart from Everton.

View attachment 219262
Correct.

We should move on to other players if it’s not done in a day or two.

Waiting until next week to be binned off would create a fume visible from space.

View attachment 219262
Correct...this is curtains for us.

View attachment 219262
He will go to whatever benefits his club agent and player financially, nothing to do with European football.
If we offer him 10k a week more than Atalanta he will come here.

El Bilal
Gnonto
Wharton / Scott

That would be an amazing window along with Danjuma and Young.
If I weren’t so darn lazy, I’d go back over transfer windows gone by, collate each of these “if we get [people we won’t get] it would be an AMAZING window” posts from you and then write some snarky retort about how not a single one was even remotely close to ever coming off.

I am, however, darn lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back