Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get how Everton have such poor cash flow. Turnover is between 150m and 200m. I know u have the stadium costs but aren't MSP coughing up cash for that and although u have some high earners, a lot of left and you have had a few sales in too. Moshiri may not have Usmanov levels of cash but surely he can be completely skint
He has the money, he just doesnt want to waste it on us any longer.

You are talking about a man who year on year has thrown huge sums of money at the problem and its only got worse.

Coupled with the vast sums hes had to "pay out" for the Stadium and its no surprise to me that he isnt wasting more money.

MSP are coughing up only a very small portion of the stadium costs and even that is costing him 25% of the club.

You are talking about a man who year on year has thrown huge sums of money at the problem and its only got worse.

Coupled with the vast sums hes had to "pay out" for the Stadium and its no surprise to me that he isnt wasting more money.

MSP are coughing up only a very small portion of the stadium costs and even that is costing him 25% of the club.

You are talking about a man who was/is a front for another man who can no longer spend what he wants on what he wants.

I don't get how Everton have such poor cash flow. Turnover is between 150m and 200m. I know u have the stadium costs but aren't MSP coughing up cash for that and although u have some high earners, a lot of left and you have had a few sales in too. Moshiri may not have Usmanov levels of cash but surely he can be completely skint
We lost the USM sponsorship money after the war broke out in Russia and Usmanov's backing too. We have a wage bill that takes up 90% of our revenues. Our commercial revenues aren't even on the level of a club like yours. We spent money on a clutch of players who left for nothing. We have sacked a litany of managers and have spent 100s of millions on paying them out. We are probably still paying four managers now. Then there's the costs of funding a stadium build including interest on loans and a owner who is unwilling to keep funding the losses. See the issues now?

The wasted money is entirely his own fault too.

And get Mina on a free on January when we’re fighting relegation again. How can you drop him with 4 games to go, basically admitting he’s not good enough to then start the following season with him.

Dyche will have the fans on his back from the first game. I think it was the fan’s reaction that made him drop him, as he was starting to get dogs abuse especially after the Newcastle result and most of us thought that was that.
iv never seen a player stink the place out for so long under different managers and still get another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back