Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think one of the problems with buying Gnonto is that he is one for the future. If the budget is tight, spending 20m+ on a 19 year old for the future sounds a little rash to me. I think he needs more time in the PL to be able to deliver to the level Everton would need/want him to deliver. If u are Chelsea and can pay the 20m and send him on loan for a year then great but needing him for the 1st makes it a big risk imo. The time to buy Gnonto was last year for 4m. For 20m, I would be shocked if you could not find a player than would deliver much more for Everton over the next 24 month that can still be profitable albeit his ceiling may not be as high as Gnonto's
Dont agree would have iwobi mcneil danjuma even toure if comes can play as rw. We would need him to make an impact here but would have time to get game time with other players here. His pace could be a great threat to have and with a season under his belt here could be starting the season after if it works out.
El Bilal
Gnonto
Wharton / Scott

That would be an amazing window along with Danjuma and Young.
Still could add gk cb and maybe even another forward.

Lads, this is my hypothetical transfer fantasy scenario, so pipe down. Feel free to draw up your own
d47ee5f741d97822c78d7f4a4c9367e5.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back