Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have missed out, then I judge the club on what happens next. If we soon have a deal completed for an alternative striker, then fine. But we absolutely cannot have a "we tried" excuse rolled out.
Wout and/or Che Adams. We don't know how to scout or how to have genuine alternatives. We always have one top target, spend too long on it, miss out and then scrape the barrel with panic buys. Almost every time.

Have no idea if Toure is the genuine article, but I strongly doubt the club's ability to pull anything decent together now.

Thinking exactly the same! Possibly swerved a bullet, especially that sort of money and given Everton can’t be trusted to spend money wisely.🧐
started just over half of those appearances though, and lots of good clubs mentioned as being on his trail. You can’t just base things on “appearances plus goals”

Much wider context to consider

That’s a vast oversimplification, like.
He only started 48 of those games. And most of the games he started he was subbed in.

And he hasn’t always played centre forward.

And he’s very young.

But feel free to bury the lad
Doesn’t matter now anyway if he’s going elsewhere… helps the feeling of disappointment.

Dunno was he ?

It's not very hard its either a yes or no.
You & I could have done that.
You could say that about any ITK or any journalist at the stage the transfer was at. You're another who obviously has a genuine and personal issue with him and Bobble. Take it up with them.

Not really been far wrong most of the time I've heard something they've said.

Anyway, the more pressing issue is, regardless of how good the lad is or isn't, Everton have buggered around for too long on another transfer they've loused up and we have to hope we don’t now end up with Maupay MKII, which we probably will. Thank God we've kept Bill in place for his masterful negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back