Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We literally had a convo last night about wham Twitter accounts and crap journos spouting nonsense. You lasted all of one sleep before pushing them on here again.
What makes you the arbiter of what people may and may not post on here? All journalists chat utter 💩💩. Even the 'reliable' ones feed us club lines, like 'confident of doing the deal' etc. Sometimes even a bad one may get one right.

It was meant to be a positive, as in a faint glimmer of hope. So we could do something other than moan about Everton's failings and act like supercilious 🔔🔚s to other posters.

You lasted all of one sleep before pushing that attitude on here again. Just mute me mate seeing as you have such an issue.

There are no elite strikers available for 12m.

You have to go for someone at that money you believe can get double figures and also create for others.

Of the players supposed to be available, I see Iheanacho as good value, and the sort of value that also allows us to sign another forward/wide player as well. And we still need two forwards in my opinion.
There are bargains out there, if we had the competency to look. Brighton picked up that Undav for £5M. Would much rather take a chance on two of these types and give some competition for places up front, rather than an Ihenacho/Adams type - where they have proven their limitations and perhaps are even regressing.

Sorry yes, he‘s scored more than 6 only twice. I was out by one solitary goal.
The Calvert lewin argument is a stupid one. Same as the argument towards iheanacho really.

DCL showed real and solid progression as expected of a young player pre injury and pre poor management of him.

Iheanachos tallies are also based off actually very few minutes on the pitch. His minutes per goal in the PL is a goal every 186 mins. So essentially a 1 in 2 striker. But like Calvert Lewin and many other strikers. He will probably do better when teams actually play to his strengths. (Whereas Leicester have been set up for years to play solely to Vardy)

There are bargains out there, if we had the competency to look. Brighton picked up that Undav for £5M. Would much rather take a chance on two of these types and give some competition for places up front, rather than an Ihenacho/Adams type - where they have proven their limitations and perhaps are even regressing.
We need two forwards

The best way is to go for someone like Iheanacho who has decent record at PL level, and then a younger player with potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back