Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said yesteday, if I was Kenright/Thelwell, i'd be on the phone to Chelsea asking for Lukaku on loan. He's upset almost every club that he's played for, no one wants him, Cheslea don't want him and he doesn't want the Saudi payoff. His ego would take a massive battering coming back but I think for all parties it could be a great move.
He'd get game time and be the big fish in a familiar pond where he played his best football. If he plays well those big clubs may come calling again.
Chelsea get him off their wage bill - even if only partly.
We get a better striker than we could ever afford right now.
I think everything but his ego makes this a perfect fit but I just don’t see him doing it

I said yesteday, if I was Kenright/Thelwell, i'd be on the phone to Chelsea asking for Lukaku on loan. He's upset almost every club that he's played for, no one wants him, Cheslea don't want him and he doesn't want the Saudi payoff. His ego would take a massive battering coming back but I think for all parties it could be a great move.
He'd get game time and be the big fish in a familiar pond where he played his best football. If he plays well those big clubs may come calling again.
Again, why would Lukaku even entertain coming back here? Especially after what Moshiri said in regards to his mother?

Che Adams, Nacho ears, Wout Weghorst are all upgrades for our diabolical squad. All 3 of them are far cheaper and better suited to our squad than El Billal Toure who is pure potential and although young still isn’t even a current Mali international footballer that would of commanded a ridiculous fee. You’d get 2 of the others plus change for one El Billal. At this point we need numbers, even with a couple of new signings we are a couple of injuries away from having no options to lead the line effectively.
Most people won’t like it, those players mentioned are not good enough but that’s exactly where this club is. The fact the club has had since before they sold Richarlison to get irons in the fire to help get strikers through the door with no result is an absolute disgrace but with the cretins involved in the process it’s not surprising.
What.A.Club.

IMO Che or Nacho fit the build - dynamic, strong, quick, can bag.

The idea that we need to get a 10 goals a season striker that prem proven is a pipe dream based on our finances. Or we take a punt on a up and comer.

It's all about who fits the system for me. Maupays record in the prem was 10-8-8. He never fit our system.

Then this Toure lad we're linked with... he'll be another "waiting until Dom is fit" while he beds in. And by that time we're in the same position as last season.

Players like Che or Nacho go straight in the team, offer and add competition.

But as mentioned...you sign them AND someone with potential.

He'll think we're beneath him now mate...

Che Adams, Nacho ears, Wout Weghorst are all upgrades for our diabolical squad. All 3 of them are far cheaper and better suited to our squad than El Billal Toure who is pure potential and although young still isn’t even a current Mali international footballer that would of commanded a ridiculous fee. You’d get 2 of the others plus change for one El Billal. At this point we need numbers, even with a couple of new signings we are a couple of injuries away from having no options to lead the line effectively.
Most people won’t like it, those players mentioned are not good enough but that’s exactly where this club is. The fact the club has had since before they sold Richarlison to get irons in the fire to help get strikers through the door with no result is an absolute disgrace but with the cretins involved in the process it’s not surprising.
What.A.Club.
Only Ihenacho is an upgrade. I will stop following Everton if they sign Weghorst.

Pushing info? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you think I'm on commission?

Think you're just annoyed at the world after the latest transfer fiasco. Go and play on FIFA or make a Tik Tok or whatever it is you kids do today.

See, I can be a supercilious bellend to another poster too. Not much fun though, don't really see the appeal myself.

If you weren’t aware many people, you included, but not me, come on here for transfer info and cling to it. You posting a tweet from a renowned liar saying Gnonto’s departure is inevitable and we lead the race is just pushing false hope.

Forgive me if I don’t want Everton fans getting really excited for nothing. And I’m the bellend…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back