Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you weren’t aware many people, you included, but not me, come on here for transfer info and cling to it. You posting a tweet from a renowned liar saying Gnonto’s departure is inevitable and we lead the race is just pushing false hope.

Forgive me if I don’t want Everton fans getting really excited for nothing. And I’m the bellend…
You need to chill. Honestly, you're being very strange.

Not you of course. You'd never fall for it. Just us lowly sorts who lack your intelligence. It's a transfer forum, where rumours are discussed. Why don't you go after the people on here pretending to be ITK themselves. And then, here's an idea, if you don't like the idea of being played false, or press rumours, don't go on the transfer threads. Go on the other ones. Because what you have an issue with is the very essence of a football transfer window.

Che Adams, Nacho ears, Wout Weghorst are all upgrades for our diabolical squad. All 3 of them are far cheaper and better suited to our squad than El Billal Toure who is pure potential and although young still isn’t even a current Mali international footballer that would of commanded a ridiculous fee. You’d get 2 of the others plus change for one El Billal. At this point we need numbers, even with a couple of new signings we are a couple of injuries away from having no options to lead the line effectively.
Most people won’t like it, those players mentioned are not good enough but that’s exactly where this club is. The fact the club has had since before they sold Richarlison to get irons in the fire to help get strikers through the door with no result is an absolute disgrace but with the cretins involved in the process it’s not surprising.
What.A.Club.
Weghorst has scored 2 goals in 37 games for Burnley and Utd. And some of the chances he missed for Utd were crazy.

Mad shout this.

Weghorst has scored 2 goals in 37 games for Burnley and Utd. And some of the chances he missed for Utd were crazy.

Mad shout this.
Have a look at how many goals king Neal scored before he joined. It’s about how a player will actually suit the way the team is going to/wants to play, its about the role he can play in the team, not just the goals. You have a decent focal point and you have more of the ball, you have more of a chance of getting further up the pitch and creating chances.
If you think wout Weghorst is a worse shout as a lone striker than Neal Maupey youve been bonging your own guffs.

Last edited:
I think we made the right decision with Simms. I didn't see enough progression, and we can't let players with value leave for free. It was the right time to sell.

But the main point is that we need two new strikers, one of which needs to be our new starting centre forward. I'm a bit fed up reading about back ups - we do not need a back up forward.

Yeah, the main point is the 2 strikers.

We also don't know what Dyche thinks about Maupay. He may like him and want to keep him

You need to chill. Honestly, you're being very strange.

Not you of course. You'd never fall for it. Just us lowly sorts who lack your intelligence. It's a transfer forum, where rumours are discussed. Why don't you go after the people on here pretending to be ITK themselves. And then, here's an idea, if you don't like the idea of being played false, or press rumours, don't go on the transfer threads. Go on the other ones. Because what you have an issue with is the very essence of a football transfer window.

Why would I fall for it when I know who the wham chatters are on Twitter? I pay no attention to any ITK on here that isn’t the Nut.

If you follow the history of wham chatters on Twitter you wouldn’t fall for it either.

Have a look at how many goals king Neal scored before he joined. It’s about how a player will actually suit the way the team is going to/wants to play, its about the role he can play in the team, not just the goals. You have a decent focal point and you have more of the ball, you have more of a chance of getting further up the pitch and creating chances.
If you think wout Weghorst is a worse shout as a lone striker than Neal Maupey youve been bonging your own guffs.
I get what your saying mate, but at the end of the day, the player still needs actual ability to put the ball in the net. Weghorst does not possess that ability.

Why would I fall for it when I know who the wham chatters are on Twitter? I pay no attention to any ITK on here that isn’t the Nut.

If you follow the history of wham chatters on Twitter you wouldn’t fall for it either.
All journalists are wham chatters. And it was nice of your super reliable mate 'the Nut' to get a lot of peoples' hopes up by making an hilarious joke cryptic clue the other week wasn't it? I.e. the very thing you are talking about.

Now if I didn't 'fall for it' does that make me an elite level being such as yourself? Or do I still lack your mental fortitude. Please pin a list of what may and may not be posted into the Nymzee transfer forum, so we may all be aware.

These forums used to be fun, no matter how bad Everton were. Becoming very unpleasant places nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back