Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this reported mate..

italian media so not sure how true. But they frequently post about our interest in him

I said yesteday, if I was Kenright/Thelwell, i'd be on the phone to Chelsea asking for Lukaku on loan. He's upset almost every club that he's played for, no one wants him, Cheslea don't want him and he doesn't want the Saudi payoff. His ego would take a massive battering coming back but I think for all parties it could be a great move.
He'd get game time and be the big fish in a familiar pond where he played his best football. If he plays well those big clubs may come calling again.
Chelsea get him off their wage bill - even if only partly.
We get a better striker than we could ever afford right now.
I wish we could lure him back, Big Rom was spectacular for us when firing on all cylinders. Defences were terrified of him running at them and it was glorious.

Sadly im 100% sure he would never pull on an Everton shirt again, unless its end of the career-RatRooney style to suck up some more PL wages when noone else wants him. Hes a mixed bag Rom, saying dumb garbage to the media whenever hes away from the squad etc, but I loved having him play for us. He was pretty hated in Norway for a while, all the rs ‘supporters’ here did not like us having a lethal striker in any way shape or form.

Come back Big Rom 🥺😘

Terrified of plan B here. Its going to be Che Adams isnt it

It’s like we have been sniffing around a fit bird all night buying her drinks with the deluded beliefs that we are gonna to smash her back doors in.. suddenly you realise she went to the toilet over an hour ago and has actually picked someone else and left.
It’s now 3am and we are now setting our sights on the fat ginger girl that is screaming abuse at everyone with puke down her jeans all the way to her doc Martins….

It’s like we have been sniffing around a fit bird all night buying her drinks with the deluded beliefs that we are gonna to smash her back doors in.. suddenly you realise she went to the toilet over an hour ago and has actually picked someone else and left.
It’s now 3am and we are now setting our sights on the fat ginger girl that is screaming abuse at everyone with puke down her jeans all the way to her doc Martins….
Is that Shakespeare or Keats?

Fab doesn't get it wrong very often and with the details he is posting, kiss this one goodbye no matter what Myers says. There is no comparison between them.

I wish we could lure him back, Big Rom was spectacular for us when firing on all cylinders. Defences were terrified of him running at them and it was glorious.

Sadly im 100% sure he would never pull on an Everton shirt again, unless its end of the career-RatRooney style to suck up some more PL wages when noone else wants him. Hes a mixed bag Rom, saying dumb garbage to the media whenever hes away from the squad etc, but I loved having him play for us. He was pretty hated in Norway for a while, all the rs ‘supporters’ here did not like us having a lethal striker in any way shape or form.

Come back Big Rom 🥺😘
Would love him back. Inter now don’t want him either. Defo need a sly bid.

Would love him back. Inter now don’t want him either. Defo need a sly bid.
100% agree. Looks like hes going to Juventus tho.

Edit:
Just look at his numbers for us, a midtable crapshow for 66% of the time he spent here.

Attachments

• IMG_8850.webp
    IMG_8850.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back