Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like we have been sniffing around a fit bird all night buying her drinks with the deluded beliefs that we are gonna to smash her back doors in.. suddenly you realise she went to the toilet over an hour ago and has actually picked someone else and left.
It’s now 3am and we are now setting our sights on the fat ginger girl that is screaming abuse at everyone with puke down her jeans all the way to her doc Martins….
You little charmer. How are you single?

If a player has already met him, I don't think they'd need to Google him to see he's a fat, self-centred, odious little skidmark.

They might Google "wtf are 2 tickets to blood brothers?" Or "why did bill kenwright keep talking about the boys' pen and touching my leg?".

I reckon negotiations break down as soon as bill asks them to pay for his flight to come and meet them

Unless i've missed something Romano has never said Toure has definitely chosen Atalanta and we're out of the race he just said they'd upped their bid and we hadn't and they really want to get it sorted today so despite what people are desperate to believe what Myers is saying isn't any different at all. In fact that might be why they want it sorted so quick because they don't want to give us chance to put a better bid together.

Unless i've missed something Romano has never said Toure has definitely chosen Atalanta and we're out of the race he just said they'd upped their bid and we hadn't and they really want to get it sorted today so despite what people are desperate to believe what Myers is saying isn't any different at all.
Please don't do this to us.

Unless i've missed something Romano has never said Toure has definitely chosen Atalanta and we're out of the race he just said they'd upped their bid and we hadn't and they really want to get it sorted today so despite what people are desperate to believe what Myers is saying isn't any different at all. In fact that might be why they want it sorted so quick because they don't want to give us chance to put a better bid together.
Let’s be honest Almeria and no doubt the player’s agent have been engineering a bidding war all summer. And until he has actually signed a bidding war is what it still is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back