Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until the Nut speaks, he’s going to Atalanta for me.
@Nymzee
If I was Bill I would be ringing his agent and saying let’s get you on a flight here and I would have him in the Liver Building and then at the Bramley Moore sight. We have to start promoting our club as now going to the next level. 55k people as opposed to Atalanta’s 23k.

Haha i'm not saying he's going to decide to come here only that people are talking as if Myers and Romano are saying totally different things when actually they aren't at all both of them can be right.
I know, mate. Just can't bear the idea that today will be another day of Toure disappointment when it's meant to be a day of Gnonto disappointment

Should make that deal happen for Dia. Read again a link saying 25M EURO + Maupay.

This would be the smart move if El Bilal goes to Atalanta.

Would have been the 5th name on my list of 4. We get to offload Maupay also so nothing negative on FFP there and move his wage out.

Nice if we could add Keane to the deal as well as they wanted him in January.

If I was Bill I would be ringing his agent and saying let’s get you on a flight here and I would have him in the Liver Building and then at the Bramley Moore sight. We have to start promoting our club as now going to the next level. 55k people as opposed to Atalanta’s 23k.
Yep. That's twice as many people booing you

Morning mates.

Welcome to the 25th July Everton transfer show…..

I’ve tried to bundle together as many of the transfer rumours flying around, combining them into one bite size and heart burn inducing portion for your dining pleasure.

I make some apology for some of the sources and articles used in particular the one that describes Allan Myres as a trusted source.

Everton are closing in on Almeria's Mali striker El Bilal Toure, 21, despite competition from Atalanta.(Football Insider)

Almeria striker El Bilal Toure is set for a move to Atalanta this summer despite strong interest from Everton according to Fabrizio Romano, but trusted Everton journalist Alan Myers has now provided his update on the situation.

Myers shared via his personal Twitter account overnight on 24 July that the Toffees have already agreed a deal with Almeria for the transfer of their striker, but it was left up to the player to decide his destination, ultimately choosing Italy over Merseyside.

Everton are refusing to give up in their pursuit of Malian striker El Bilal Toure with the 21-year-old striker possibly set to go to auction this summer, according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.

The Italian newspaper reported in its print edition [24 July, pg 20] that the talented young forward has been blocked from moving away from Almeria for a month having made an agreement with his agent to depart, with Atlanta now said to be closing in on his services.

Everton forward Arnaut Danjuma reportedly regretted joining Tottenham Hotspur soon after he signed for the club last summer.

That’s according to The Athletic, with the outlet claiming that Danjuma regretted the switch to North London after finding himself behind Harry Kane, Richarlison and Heung-Min Son in the pecking order

Sheffield Wednesday have been linked with a move for Everton striker Tom Cannon.

The attacker's name has also been mentioned in conjunction with Sunderland and former loan club Preston North End during the summer transfer window (Sunderland Echo)

Everton are leading the race to sign Leeds United starlet Wilfried Gnonto this summer, sources have told Football Insider.

It is believed an exit for the 19-year-old is now inevitable following the Whites’ relegation to the Championship in May.

Everton are leading the race for his signature – with well-placed sources telling Football Insider that manager Sean Dyche sees Gnonto’s versatility as key to the Toffees’ survival next term.

People expecting two strikers in this window are not paying attention. My hunch is that we will buy one “out and out” striker this window, with Danjuma operating as our second striker for this season. Look at Thelwell’s words on Danjuma.

Everton Director of Football, Kevin Thelwell, added:
"He will be an excellent addition to Sean's squad, with the ability to play across the front line and as a central striker, where he often played at Villarreal.

Danjuma is the club kicking the second striker can down the road until next summer where, hopefully, our financial woes will have improved.

I hope I’m wrong though, I’d love two strikers in this window.

Unless i've missed something Romano has never said Toure has definitely chosen Atalanta and we're out of the race he just said they'd upped their bid and we hadn't and they really want to get it sorted today so despite what people are desperate to believe what Myers is saying isn't any different at all. In fact that might be why they want it sorted so quick because they don't want to give us chance to put a better bid together.
Romano is a tap in merchant, he doesn't get any ITK news and just reposts what others say.

Morning mates.

Welcome to the 25th July Everton transfer show…..

I’ve tried to bundle together as many of the transfer rumours flying around, combining them into one bite size and heart burn inducing portion for your dining pleasure.

I make some apology for some of the sources and articles used in particular the one that describes Allan Myres as a trusted source.

Everton are closing in on Almeria's Mali striker El Bilal Toure, 21, despite competition from Atalanta.(Football Insider)

Almeria striker El Bilal Toure is set for a move to Atalanta this summer despite strong interest from Everton according to Fabrizio Romano, but trusted Everton journalist Alan Myers has now provided his update on the situation.

Myers shared via his personal Twitter account overnight on 24 July that the Toffees have already agreed a deal with Almeria for the transfer of their striker, but it was left up to the player to decide his destination, ultimately choosing Italy over Merseyside.

Everton are refusing to give up in their pursuit of Malian striker El Bilal Toure with the 21-year-old striker possibly set to go to auction this summer, according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.

The Italian newspaper reported in its print edition [24 July, pg 20] that the talented young forward has been blocked from moving away from Almeria for a month having made an agreement with his agent to depart, with Atlanta now said to be closing in on his services.

Everton forward Arnaut Danjuma reportedly regretted joining Tottenham Hotspur soon after he signed for the club last summer.

That’s according to The Athletic, with the outlet claiming that Danjuma regretted the switch to North London after finding himself behind Harry Kane, Richarlison and Heung-Min Son in the pecking order

Sheffield Wednesday have been linked with a move for Everton striker Tom Cannon.

The attacker's name has also been mentioned in conjunction with Sunderland and former loan club Preston North End during the summer transfer window (Sunderland Echo)

Everton are leading the race to sign Leeds United starlet Wilfried Gnonto this summer, sources have told Football Insider.

It is believed an exit for the 19-year-old is now inevitable following the Whites’ relegation to the Championship in May.

Everton are leading the race for his signature – with well-placed sources telling Football Insider that manager Sean Dyche sees Gnonto’s versatility as key to the Toffees’ survival next term.
Key to our survival; let's get him, and survive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back