Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
All journalists are wham chatters. And it was nice of your super reliable mate 'the Nut' to get a lot of peoples' hopes up by making an hilarious joke cryptic clue the other week wasn't it? I.e. the very thing you are talking about.

Now if I didn't 'fall for it' does that make me an elite level being such as yourself? Or do I still lack your mental fortitude. Please pin a list of what may and may not be posted into the Nymzee transfer forum, so we may all be aware.

These forums used to be fun, no matter how bad Everton were. Becoming very unpleasant places nowadays.

Again, only idiots fall for that. You're not really helping your argument here.

I remember years ago I was in heebie jeebies. Sat down on the first floor having a drink.

Then some fat ginger girl came over and sat on my lap, instantly powderized my femur. Then started saying all of this crazy sexual acts she wanted to preform on me, i politely declined her offer. Just then her friend came over and said they were leaving. She jumped up grabbed hold of my ankle and said "HE'S COMING WITH US!" and proceeded to start dragging me with her.

I latched on to every angle I could to possibly get some leverage to stop her dragging me to god knows where. The bar, the runs of the stairs and even the dado rail. It didn't stop this lustful juggernaut for a second. Eventually she got me to the exit and her friend had a taxi waiting just outside. I knew if she got me into that taxi I was dead, there was no way my slender frame would last a night of passion with this behemoth.

Just as we reached the exit door I flung myself onto the door frame and started screaming at the door man "if she takes me, kill me!". The door man looked at me as one of my hands lost its purchase on the door frame, as my second hand started to slip he grabbed hold of my arm and shouted "let go of him girl", "HE'S COMING WITH MEEEE!!!" screamed the leviathan under the strain of me now being used in tug of war. "GET OFF HIM OR YOUR BARRED!" Shouted back the bouncer and with a scream of defeat the dreadnought let go and stalked into the night, presumably to sink the titanic.

That bouncer saved my life that night.

Anyway hopefully we get that dia lad seems to have a good goal scoring record throughout most of his career.
Can you not talk about my mrs like that?

Thanks.

He didn't do well there I know but that doesn't make him a joke figure thats the point. Danjuma has only had one good season at the top level in his whole career and has failed in 2 tries in the Premier League and is behind Weghorst for The Netherlands but nobody is laughing at him the same way.
You're right that just because we don't fancy someone coming here...for whatever reason...they shouldn't have to be caricatured as useless, dross etc.

Weghorst had a great record in Holland Germany and Turkey and not bad for The Netherlands either. He has a much better pedigree than Danjuma in virtually every single way but people just don't want him because he got laughed at a bit for not being good enough for United but guess what not being good enough for United is not the same as not being good enough for Everton these days. He isn't the striker I want but I don't know why some people act as if he's Brett Angell when he's scored 1 in 2 in 3 different European leagues he's obviously not awful.
Wait till we're desperate enough and news of his impending signing is greeted with glee at 7pm on August 31st.

Kelechhi iheanacho
Last season in the epl.
28 appearances 5 goals

Is this really good enough for us. DCL is much better McNeil got more goals and he’s not even a CF. Please stop the shouts for this man. He is not good enough.. he’s a reject.
am i right in saying his actual goals per minute are right up there though?

Kelechhi iheanacho
Last season in the epl.
28 appearances 5 goals

Is this really good enough for us. DCL is much better McNeil got more goals and he’s not even a CF. Please stop the shouts for this man. He is not good enough.. he’s a reject.
Problems are, he (or equivalent) may be the best we can get, and the board have very few -if any- other ideas.....

He didn't do well there I know but that doesn't make him a joke figure thats the point. Danjuma has only had one good season at the top level in his whole career and has failed in 2 tries in the Premier League and is behind Weghorst for The Netherlands but nobody is laughing at him the same way.
I don't think he's a joke figure and his record is good bar prem. But that's the problem, he's a 30-year old failed prem striker...

Another Tosun imo.

Kelechhi iheanacho
Last season in the epl.
28 appearances 5 goals

Just doesn’t tell the whole story as he’s been a bit part player not getting enough minutes
He’s had one season where he got a proper run and scored 19 in 39, then last two seasons he’s got 8 in all comps two years in a row mostly off the bench
For ten mill as quoted he’d be an absolute steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back