Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember years ago I was in heebie jeebies. Sat down on the first floor having a drink.

Then some fat ginger girl came over and sat on my lap, instantly powderized my femur. Then started saying all of this crazy sexual acts she wanted to preform on me, i politely declined her offer. Just then her friend came over and said they were leaving. She jumped up grabbed hold of my ankle and said "HE'S COMING WITH US!" and proceeded to start dragging me with her.

I latched on to every angle I could to possibly get some leverage to stop her dragging me to god knows where. The bar, the runs of the stairs and even the dado rail. It didn't stop this lustful juggernaut for a second. Eventually she got me to the exit and her friend had a taxi waiting just outside. I knew if she got me into that taxi I was dead, there was no way my slender frame would last a night of passion with this behemoth.

Just as we reached the exit door I flung myself onto the door frame and started screaming at the door man "if she takes me, kill me!". The door man looked at me as one of my hands lost its purchase on the door frame, as my second hand started to slip he grabbed hold of my arm and shouted "let go of him girl", "HE'S COMING WITH MEEEE!!!" screamed the leviathan under the strain of me now being used in tug of war. "GET OFF HIM OR YOUR BARRED!" Shouted back the bouncer and with a scream of defeat the dreadnought let go and stalked into the night, presumably to sink the titanic.

That bouncer saved my life that night.

Anyway hopefully we get that dia lad seems to have a good goal scoring record throughout most of his career.

So you and @Goat have history.

when he's scored 1 in 2 in 3 different European leagues he's obviously not awful.
Yes but when you turn his minutes in the premier league into games that equates to about 25 games and he’s got 2 so maybe the premier league isn’t for him also 30 maybe he’s on the decline? Either way he’s looked poor whenever I’ve seen him and would be happy for him not to come here.

Yes but when you turn his minutes in the premier league into games that equates to about 25 games and he’s got 2 so maybe the premier league isn’t for him also 30 maybe he’s on the decline? Either way he’s looked poor whenever I’ve seen him and would be happy for him not to come here.
So would I i'm only saying that people are going over the top about how bad he is just because he became a bit of a figure of fun at United. Danjuma has 1 goal in 23 games in the Premier League but not many people are saying it's not the league for him because he hasn't had the same sort of ridicule from stupid twitter accounts. I haven't even seen very many links to Weghorst from proper places so it might not even be on anybody's radar but I think we could do worse myself as long as he wasn't the only one brought in and was only a squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back