Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we don't need the CA forum after all
This thread has nothing on current affairs.

giphy.gif

This is the problem when you hear stuff.
Football changes so quickly and there are so many moving parts and egos to a transfer.

Deals being in place don't mean transfers automatically happen.

Why are you getting so angry? It's only a Tuesday. All I asked is to not post rumours from proven liars. If you want to cry because you fell for a post that was literally "Ear shaped nachos" then that's on you.
I didn't believe it. Mainly because I don't think Everton could have a deal lined up for a player who is on tour. Stop trying to point score.

Move your pathetic, bad-tempered WUMming onto a new target please. So I can continue to enjoy using a forum that is actually becoming increasingly irritating because of people like you. Don't know why you've come on in a foul mooded attack mode this morning but you should stop.

I think I'll do what I've never done before, even when people are on the wind up and pop you on ignore. Suggest you do the same for me, so you don't have to endure me being awful and discussing transfer gossip on a transfer thread.

This is the problem when you hear stuff.
Football changes so quickly and there are so many moving parts and egos to a transfer.

Deals being in place don't mean transfers automatically happen.
Honestly that'd be perfect for us so it wont happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back