Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sporx lol
Their top journalist is on the case
Screenshot_20230725_131356_Samsung Internet.webp

Attention seeker on twitter, a platform known for it's "gremlins. Then complains about the gremlins. Loves attention then gets upset and deactivates.

On the other hand if we didn't have Myers, Toffetransfers, Goodisonnews etc.... and given the silence from the club we'd currently be on page 10 of this thread and where would the fun be in that. I don't understand the vitriol..

I treat them all as aggregators of crap news, an easy source of the latest tosh.

On the other hand if we didn't have Myers, Toffetransfers, Goodisonnews etc.... and given the silence from the club we'd currently be on page 10 of this thread and where would the fun be in that. I don't understand the vitriol..

I treat them all as aggregators of crap news, an easy source of the latest tosh.
We'd be back to finding out on Ceefax.

Absolutely. If all we had to talk about was players we have actually signed then this would be a very skinny thread indeed. It's about gossip primarily so we need some people to spread it. Who cares what their motivation is? It still leads to posters sharing opinions. Also we should be saving our vitriol. I have a feeling we're going to need it when our heroes start kicking a ball around

I love Myers pretending he doesn’t love the attention

It’s all a bit odd on there; there was someone on there the other day who put something like “Team Al” and people were tagging him in it in the comments underneath … like he had just been freed from a hostage situation instead of having to deal with a bit of twitter grief.

Has he ever broke news of our interest in a player before anyone else like Joyce or Bobble or Nut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back