Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelechhi iheanacho
Last season in the epl.
28 appearances 5 goals

Is this really good enough for us. DCL is much better McNeil got more goals and he’s not even a CF. Please stop the shouts for this man. He is not good enough.. he’s a reject.
I understand that most of these appearances are as subs. He was basically up against Vardy who was the golden boy so his actual minutes on the pitch were quite limited.

So would I i'm only saying that people are going over the top about how bad he is just because he became a bit of a figure of fun at United. Danjuma has 1 goal in 23 games in the Premier League but not many people are saying it's not the league for him because he hasn't had the same sort of ridicule from stupid twitter accounts. I haven't even seen very many links to Weghorst from proper places so it might not even be on anybody's radar but I think we could do worse myself as long as he wasn't the only one brought in and was only a squad player.
Yes same with united fans I spoke to regarding Elanga saying not good enough for them but the gap between us and them is massive, so for £15m I thought he could of done a job and with more games got better if we could of got half that fee from Gray sale then would of been a decent signing but from media outlets seems like he turned us down.

Again, only idiots fall for that. You're not really helping your argument here.
Hang on, so it is fine for your mate 'the nut' to deliberately wind people up or fool them. But we mere mortals cannot post transfer gossip in a transfer thread?

What is your problem? You really are being weird. Tell you what, I'll continue to post/discuss whatever transfer stories I want and you and any others can choose to not read them eh. You oddly arrogant little man.

So would I i'm only saying that people are going over the top about how bad he is just because he became a bit of a figure of fun at United. Danjuma has 1 goal in 23 games in the Premier League but not many people are saying it's not the league for him because he hasn't had the same sort of ridicule from stupid twitter accounts. I haven't even seen very many links to Weghorst from proper places so it might not even be on anybody's radar but I think we could do worse myself as long as he wasn't the only one brought in and was only a squad player.
Being a lanky streak of pish doesn't help.

Hang on, so it is fine for your mate 'the nut' to deliberately wind people up or fool them. But we mere mortals cannot post transfer gossip in a transfer thread?

What is your problem? You really are being weird. Tell you what, I'll continue to post/discuss whatever transfer stories I want and you and any others can choose to not read them eh. You oddly arrogant little man.

Why are you getting so angry? It's only a Tuesday. All I asked is to not post rumours from proven liars. If you want to cry because you fell for a post that was literally "Ear shaped nachos" then that's on you.

IMG_6150.webp

All he’s ever said really is that we’re trying hard to sign the lad and it’s abundantly clear we have been. The fact Atalanta are also now dead set on him isn’t something he or Everton can control. He’s never called an outcome.

Last week he was stringing a load of gullible melts on Twitter along by saying he “knew of a second signing we were looking to have wrapped up by the weekend”, refusing to say who it was as if it was some out of the blue, under the radar player. Then nothing happened and some links to Toure reappeared yesterday and then he went “oh yeah it was him”. Why weren’t you allowed to say his name last week Al??? Oh because you didn’t have a clue and were making it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back