Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't do well there I know but that doesn't make him a joke figure thats the point. Danjuma has only had one good season at the top level in his whole career and has failed in 2 tries in the Premier League and is behind Weghorst for The Netherlands but nobody is laughing at him the same way.
Danjuma was actually rated at Bournemouth that's why Villareal came in for him.
As for spurs, Richy didn't do much better did he..

Not trying to big the lad up, prob more trying to make myself believe it.

I didn't expect us to bring players in before mid-July and that has transpired.

However if we reach the end of the month with just Young and Danjuma in, then I'll be disappointed.

Days are running out. More is needed, far more, and it starts to look desperate if we're no better off by the start of August, which is less than a week away.

Danjuma was actually rated at Bournemouth that's why Villareal came in for him.
As for spurs, Richy didn't do much better did he..

Not trying to big the lad up, prob more trying to make myself believe it.
I only said Danjuma because they have similar records in the Premier League and are from the same country but Richarlison is a good example too it just goes to show that having a bad time of it for a period doesn't mean that a player is a joke that's all.

I guess depends on how he got over his injury and how much his wages are? I think he was our top striker target last summer, but it was a wait until Chelsea had their signings done. Can't remember when he got injured?
Only way I would consider this lad is on loan with an option to buy. Too big a risk otherwise. And also if he wasn't the only striker coming in.

Big useless donkey with spaghetti legs.

Like all youngsters at Chelsea his career is over due to wasting his career kissing pine.

See CHO for an example.
Or alternatively: two half decent footballers who haven't lived up to their early promise. It's more than possible that they could do a reasonable job somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back