Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might end up being alright but having DCL and a Broja who hasn't been fit for over a year as our forward options is very risky. We need a striker who can play 30+ games.
You make a good point was just throwing it out there. Of the names mentioned Dia makes the most sense to me right now but it will probably be someone underwhelming now I can't see the club having a great back up list again

Actually what we need is a striker who can play 30+ games but is happy only playing ~10 if DCL ends up putting his fitness problems behind him.

That's a difficult needle to thread.
I don't know myself if Dom is that good that i'd be looking at like this. He is good don't get me wrong but he's just a good striker not a world class one so I don't think we should be thinking that he'll always be the main man when he's fit and that's assuming he ever can be fit again.

I don't know myself if Dom is that good that i'd be looking at like this. He is good don't get me wrong but he's just a good striker not a world class one so I don't think we should be thinking that he'll always be the main man when he's fit and that's assuming he ever can be fit again.
Put it this way, we aint signing a Striker that will match his goal output when he was fully fit.

If he can get fit and play most games he'll score 10 or more a season which is good enough for where we are at the moment. The big risk is that he might never play more than 20 games a season again.

Kev / Bill, Just put us out of our misery FFS and sign that Prick Werghorst, at least then we can chill and stop dreaming of signing something half decent !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back