Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

But this is the same with any manager. Even the great Carlo Ancelotti started to stutter in the second half of his one season with us. We can’t sustain this hire and fire gung ho approach with our finances. I personally agree that, whilst not the glamorous appointment a lot want, he is probably the pragmatic appointment the club needs to steady things and hopefully provide the foundations to enable future improvement.
I hope he does well, honestly. But the reality is that he is probably the favourite to be the first sacked PL manager next year. If we don't improve the squad considerably then that won't be Dyche’s fault. Give him the tools to do the job and a chance to prove us doubters wrong and I'll be delighted.

I hope he does well, honestly. But the reality is that he is probably the favourite to be the first sacked PL manager next year. If we don't improve the squad considerably then that won't be Dyche’s fault. Give him the tools to do the job and a chance to prove us doubters wrong and I'll be delighted
I get this angle, it’s not a dig at Dyche, it’s admitting the fact that he’s being massively set up to fail.

Listen I’m desperate

I’d do anything for a signing

I’d even take a Danny Drinkwater or a J Lingz

Yes I know the shame of it

I’m desperate I tell thee

This is what you have reduced me to

Give me a 37 year old I’d take anything

Listen I’m desperate

I’d do anything for a signing

I’d even take a Danny Drinkwater or a J Lingz

Yes I know the shame of it

I’m desperate I tell thee

This is what you have reduced me to

Give me a 37 year old I’d take anything
Calm down Spud jeez, it’s only been 3 days since a signing

If we could sell Iwobi and Gray + replace with Iling Junior + Gnonto we'd be fine in those attacking positions as Doucoure i think has stopped playing internationals.

But we definitely need one incoming to develop and rotate in the DM/CM position.
Who the fcuck is this 'Illing Junior' And please don't try and say he's always been on you're list.
For the amount anyone really knows about either of those 2 players.

Give it a couple of months and everyone will be cursing the decision as an 'Everton Thing'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back