Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down Spud jeez, it’s only been 3 days since a signing

mq8xdp6-jpg.gif

It’s not enough man

It’s not enough

I need more

He has gone from another signing is imminent additionally to Danjuma before last weekend to let's hope for some positive news tomorrow and i don't know if there will be. The Myerettes still sing his praises no matter how unreliable and not in the know he is which is absolutely baffling.

Ok but still, it would be Gomes and Gbamin as the DM/CM players along with Gana, Onana and Garner.

In a positive scenario id move out Gomes, Gbamin and Gana.

Bring in Scott as 3rd choice to rotate in and Wharton to develop.

We'd benefit hugely from that over the next few seasons.
Get rid of Gana, who was our most consistent player last season together with Pickford.

Given where the club is at the moment Gana will be playing a huge part in keeping us up again this upcoming season.

Scott and Wharton won’t be coming in as @Goat says we have 8 midfielders on the books all are expected to sit in roles that the team requires, not just their preferred.

Living in a dream world mate, we are skint and have payments to be made on players we purchased this time last year.

DCL to Roma 0 monthly fee 0% wages contribution, option to buy. Ive got that right? I know its silly season but surely there is some form of threshold of believability that should be satisfied.

There should be penalties for such frivolous tweets.

I reckon we offer a loan deal to Chelski for Lukaku, maybe full wage cont, at least that has a 1% basis in reality.

Does anyone have a real handle on the FFP rules.

I assume there are add backs or adjustments from the financials to the profit/loss for FFP purposes.

No secret we struggled in that covid period but from last summer going forward I'm interested to see how the Richo/Gordon/Kean sales have impacted these measures. Yeah im struggling to find much in this regard.

As noted before, we aren't the first team to overpay for players and it not worked out, but something seems odd to me that teams like forest can be in for every tom [Poor language removed] and harry. I'm aware the wages to revenue ratio is astronomical but surely, we aren't alone here. It seems odd that we seem to be so far out of kilter than other clubs.

Does anyone have a real handle on the FFP rules.

I assume there are add backs or adjustments from the financials to the profit/loss for FFP purposes.

No secret we struggled in that covid period but from last summer going forward I'm interested to see how the Richo/Gordon/Kean sales have impacted these measures. Yeah im struggling to find much in this regard.

As noted before, we aren't the first team to overpay for players and it not worked out, but something seems odd to me that teams like forest can be in for every tom [Poor language removed] and harry. I'm aware the wages to revenue ratio is astronomical but surely, we aren't alone here. It seems odd that we seem to be so far out of kilter than other clubs.
Our problem now isn’t particularly FFP it’s Cash flow. Any funds Moshiri puts in is pretty much going on the Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back