Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monitoring Mondays.
I wish we were even at that juncture but alas that isn't for a couple more weeks I think we're at meditative Mondays where we're just being reflective about which free agent or loan player truly embodies Everton's supposed principles which will be disregarded in the coming weeks when Nathan Redmond becomes a prime target

My concern due to Bill still having influence in transfers and a history of slap dash recruitment strategy along with a certain stinginess caused by past financial ineptitude we'll continue to stumble in landing crucial targets and Kia will slither into the picture and offer one of his duds he represents

As much as everyone says Dyche wont take no nonsense he is a yes man to the board and even help pedal their rubbish to the fanbase........ expect no more incomings unless there is significant outgoings.

Quite how that is when we sold Richy £60m, Gordon £45m, Kean £25m, Simms 3.5m, Samuels-Smith £4m whilst saving about £400k plus on all them along Vinagre, Coady whose loans expired and Begovic, Townsend, Mina, Davies whose contracts expired.

We should not be skint.... I think all that money is being used for the stadium, which should have been the MSP money, the money from MSP will now go to our transfer fund except MSP isn`t happening now, quite clearly, we were told this was going to be completed weeks ago so what has changed? Why has it gone quiet all of a sudden?

Msp will be announced after or on deadline day. We tried but there was no time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back