Summer transfer window 2023

I wish we were even at that juncture but alas that isn't for a couple more weeks I think we're at meditative Mondays where we're just being reflective about which free agent or loan player truly embodies Everton's supposed principles which will be disregarded in the coming weeks when Nathan Redmond becomes a prime target

Already gone to Burnley. Another one of our targets missed

I also don't understand the loan with obligation offers we apparently made in January and last summer, even if one had been accepted we'd have been paying 20-30m this summer given the fees that were mentioned. Where is the money we thought we were going to have?

Probably a way of giving them what they want but giving us time to offload someone later on to pay them

I agree with this. We've brought in Danjuma, so another striker and an attacking player (winger, inside forward etc.) would give us enough options.

We could then spend whatever precious resources we have left on ensuring Michael Keane doesn't start.
well it all depends on DCL isnt it. If he breaks down every 2-3 games you would need 2 options who can lead the line.
one would be the Dia / Iheanacho type of signing. For me the other one should be either a young striker (like the option Simms was last year) or an Ashley Young type of 30+ striker to do a job off the bench (Rondon but then better lol). Or maybe Dele Alli could be that option. But clearly not Danjuma or Dobbin. We need some physicality up top.