Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we need 2 Strikers.

I think we need attacking and creative players.

At least 1 of which should be a Striker.

Would be pointless buying 2 Strikers, having them both on the bench while DCL started games with Iwobi in the side.
I agree with this. We've brought in Danjuma, so another striker and an attacking player (winger, inside forward etc.) would give us enough options.

We could then spend whatever precious resources we have left on ensuring Michael Keane doesn't start.

I think after Dyche's comments Gnonto was one of the ones we thought we may get over the line but never, I think we can forget about him now, I don't expect more than a journey man striker on loan now after his comments. The mind bogles who it might be but he will not be very good that's for sure another long season ahead thank god for alcohol!

Wonder what type of “interested” we’ll be today?

Very interested
Interested
Eagerly interested
Extremely interested
Asking but slightly interested

It’s a real rollercoaster of activity at finch farm

The problem is our owner is spectacularly incompetent and he is getting his footy knowledge from the guy that conned us for decades instead of surrounding himself with people that know the sport and have our best interests at heart. Moshiri bought into the “EVERTON LEGEND” “BRING A BLUE HOME” PT Barnum esque crap and now the team have no real identity or relation to the people that support it. Just a load of overpaid crap with no motivation to see us rise up the table. Everton Football Club is fake. The People’s Club does not exist.

Reminds me of the saying "a good leader surrounds themselves with people who are smarter then they are. A great leader listens to their advice".

We have the opposite unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back