Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of signing we all say we want (until we find a reason to be disappointed about it)

Seems a prospect, if price is not ridiculous then the kind of signing we have to make - we can’t afford the “can’t miss“ prospects.

Wont be popular, but imagine Dyche will ask for a Iheanacho/Adams type to balance things out for when Dom is broken (I much prefer Iheanacho of the two). Can’t be put in a position where the young Portuguese lad is the only option.

1690807811390.webp

Looks like he'll be good in the air

I just don’t really see why we’d be after him. It’s the same thing as Maupay, he’s not a bad player when you play to his strengths but we won’t, we’re a team that will be setup for Calvert Lewin, whether he’s fit or not. So go and get another Calvert Lewin, not some 5ft9 lad.

Genius. Linked to Gyokeres for months who would have been perfect and could have signed 2 months ago and done full preseason. Instead buy the bloke who will no longer get a game for Sporting due to them buying Gyokeres, but with us possibly paying more for the lad than they did for Gyokeres.

Meanwhile, we snatch Maupay from Salernitana who then proceeds to be the worst player to pull on an Everton shirt for the last 8 decades. In desperation, Salernitana by a big bloke who turns out to be the exact Dom covering profile that would suit Everton. Everton then consider offering TWENTY MILLION EUROS PLUS MAUPAY who they wanted all along to acquire the bloke they bought because they didn’t get Maupay.

Now, it would seem something strange is going on here. Acumen indeed.
C'mon lad, you can make anyone look bad by pointing out their uselessness and general incompetence.

Kind of signing we all say we want (until we find a reason to be disappointed about it)

Seems a prospect, if price is not ridiculous then the kind of signing we have to make - we can’t afford the “can’t miss“ prospects.

Wont be popular, but imagine Dyche will ask for a Iheanacho/Adams type to balance things out for when Dom is broken (I much prefer Iheanacho of the two). Can’t be put in a position where the young Portuguese lad is the only option.
This is a bit of a worry. It's hard to imagine Dyche wanting Youssef (as I like to call him) and Dia. Hope I'm wrong but if not then I agree: Iheanacho, not Adams

We could do with two strikers, but just need to avoid Che Adams altogether. If he comes in and this kid, it'll be like the Simms situation all over again. Dyche will just play the senior player all the time, even if he's rubbish.

Need to look elsewhere for another striker.
Kelechi or Dia would be the better options imo, Youssef would be a good impact sub against tired defences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back