Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the report on Niels the source is L’Equipe

We have a have a buy-back option worth €2.5m and have a sell-on clause of 30% of any future fee if we don't take the option.

The reports says Saint-Etienne rejected a €4m offer from Eintracht Frankfurt recently as Everton’s sell-on clause would have meant that they would have bagged little money from the sale.

Apparently Eintracht Frankfurt are in the process of making a €9 mill offer and Saint-Etienne are stalling on it.

Two-fifty grand two-fifty grand Sammy Curtis,
Two-fifty grand two-fifty grand I say,
Two-fifty grand two-fifty grand Sammy Curtis,
Playing football the Everton way.

Never heard of him.
Never having seen or heard of him before doesn't matter. Well at least to a few of the posters here.

Just saw the report on Niels the source is L’Equipe

We have a have a buy-back option worth €2.5m and have a sell-on clause of 30% of any future fee if we don't take the option.

The reports says Saint-Etienne rejected a €4m offer from Eintracht Frankfurt recently as Everton’s sell-on clause would have meant that they would have bagged little money from the sale.

Apparently Eintracht Frankfurt are in the process of making a €9 mill offer and Saint-Etienne are stalling on it.

Bit sceptical of that buyback as it’s only .5m more than they paid. Given the interest from Frankfurt we’d have taken it up by now to sell direct.

Hopefully the 30% is true, if the transfer to Frankfurt goes through it could be another couple of million in.

Bit sceptical of that buyback as it’s only .5m more than they paid. Given the interest from Frankfurt we’d have taken it up by now to sell direct.

Hopefully the 30% is true, if the transfer to Frankfurt goes through it could be another couple of million in.

Its from a good source to be fair mate.

The figures are interesting 30% of 9mill is 2.7m, just above our buy back and the hassle.

The buyback won't be active until next summer at the earliest. Probably means it's in their interest to sell as early as possible

Be hard to complain about getting 4 or so mil total out of Nkounkou, however it’s eventually arrived at. 4m more than I thought we’d get when he was flopping at Cardiff.

To be fair to Kev mate, hes sweating assets well, particularly from the academy. A lot of these lads would have just been released or left on end of contract previously. The academy has washed its own face and more since he started doing the business' side of it.

We've had a good upturn on successful loans for lads as well, so seems like there is more throught going into it, take Cannon going out for a fee of a 1mill for a loan, after a successful 6 month spell.

If this is true then everyone (including myself) needs a rethink on big nose Kev’s transfer acumen. Brilliant strategy.

Im almost afraid to say it but given the circumstances he has to operate in I think he’s done quite well. I think the fee for Simms is a decent example of a player we would have loaned to death and lost for nothing. Our targets seem to be the right age and profile…..

Be hard to complain about getting 4 or so mil total out of Nkounkou, however it’s eventually arrived at. 4m more than I thought we’d get when he was flopping at Cardiff.
I'm not sure of who was managing Cardiff at the time but could it have been Warnock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back