Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I agree on Sheff Utd & Luton, they’re both clearly recruiting with one eye on going back down to the championship. I think Bournemouth will be ok, they have a decent squad these days but I think has it stands we will be down there but ok. Wolves look a curious one, lot of upheaval going on there with P&S and uncertainty over their manager, they could be in bother next season. Palace will be there or thereabouts like us so it’ll be still a tough season for us but I think in the end we will have enough about us to stay up
Agreed, Luton and Sheffield seem to be expecting to go down and are trying to spend as little as possible and pocket the rest for the future.

So then the question is who joins them, and it's likely one of Wolves, Palace, Forest, Burnley, West Ham. I honestly think Wolves is in the most danger, with the rest close behind. Wolves, like West Ham may not be able to spend much of anything due to FFP. That 45m obligation to buy their dud loan from last year really put them in a bad spot.

£2 a month

You can’t say too much, his backers come right after you, the club clearly enables its chief communication to come via a guy from Coventry with a hat as his profile picture,why do we have over 100 media personal at the club if this is the only way you hear things ( don’t blame him tbh that’s some ego boost your getting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back